Automation/Robotics - Dev/BA/PM/Engineer (Automation Anywhere/Blue Prism)
Manchester & London
We have numerous opportunities soon to be available located in both Manchester and London. Our client is in need of individuals who have experience in RPA tools including (UI Path/ Automation Anywhere/ Blue Prism/QTP/ OpenSpan/ WinAuto etc). Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism being most preferable. Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply if interested!
- Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment, ideally in RPA tools or test automation tools (UI Path/ AA/ Blue Prism/QTP/OpenSpan/WinAuto etc).
- Hands on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE. Experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
- Experience in new development projects is highly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, & MS Word.
- Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams
- Preferred to have any of the .NET/Java developer certifications
- Training/certifications on test automation tools such as HP QTP are highly desired.