Automation and Deployment Engineer
London/Ipswich - Work predominantly in Saudi Arabia for the contract duration
Duration: 3 Months
This role will cover all aspects of the Linux automation and deployment solution. This is primarily built using the following technologies:
· Redhat Satellite
· Redhat Linux 6 & 7
· Puppetlabs Puppet standard.
· Atlassian Bitbucket (stash) with GIT.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience of setting and managing a large IT estate using Redhat Satellite or Foreman.
· Hands on system administration experience with Redhat 6 and 7.
· Knowledge of Puppet and how it integrates with Redhat Satellite or Foreman.
· Experience writing and modifying Puppet scripts.
· Working knowledge of version control and release management in a large Redhat based IT environment.
· Initially this candidate would be working with another member of the team to learn the platform and the production environment. They will quickly need to take ownership of the full automation and deployment environment.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance and contact Sophie Garty for further details. 0161 924 3651 sophie . garty @ experis . co . uk