My client, a well-known Travel & Tourism eCommerce business, is currently seeking an 'Associate Accountant - Credit Management' to join them on a 9 month maternity contract.
This role will be based in Manchester.
You should ideally be immediately available or on a maximum of 2 week's notice.
As an Associate Accountant in Credit Management you will be working with a multitude of clients both locally and internationally, ensuring that each of these customers pay within the agreed payment terms as per the company's debt collection process. You will be expected to deal effectively with customer account queries / complaints, including liaising with other departments, and ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
· Previous Credit Management and Cash & Collection experience
· Able to reconcile complex accounts
· Able to analyse and implement debt recovery actions
· Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
· Calm and confident to handle potentially challenging conversations and recommend effective solutions
· Excellent attention to detail
· Can do attitude
· Knowledge of financial systems Navision & Oracle