Assistant Project Manager (FTC) - Salisbury
9 MONTHS+ FIXED TERM CONTRACT, MATERNITY COVER
UP TO £35,000 P/A
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to join one of Europe's leading Defence & Technology Organisations, within their Air & Space division. You will deliver a specific aviation project safely to time, cost and quality.
As Assistant Project Manager you will drive and lead defined work packages on one of our programmes. The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Developing and delivering projects to agreed time, cost and quality parameters, using Microsoft Project;
- Leading & driving project teams across a matrix organisation;
- Managing project progress, status, cost base and resourcing;
- Producing change requests;
- Customer engagement & management;
- Management of project actions to closure
- Strong track record of Project Management delivery
- Competent with Microsoft Packages (Project, Excel etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Ministry of Defence SC clearance
Ideally would have:
- Bid experience
- Defence/Aerospace experience
It is essential that the successful applicant is already SC Cleared as you will be working on a secure Defence site.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to be considered for an interview, apply online today! If your application is shortlisted, Paul Perkins (Recruiter) will be in contact.