Assistant Production Manager / Supervisor
Highly Regulated Production Site
£40,000 - £45,000 + STANDARD BENEFITS PACKAGE
Assistant Production Manager is required to work for a global healthcare company to ensure all departments on site work to the optimum efficiency, respecting Biosecurity, GMP standards and companies requirements. The given candidate will be required to assist and support the Production manager with all of their duties and deputising in their absence.
Required Skills / Experience
- Biological background.
- In-depth knowledge of production of medicines within a Quality Assurance environment.
- Life Science biased degree or strong working background.
- Strong knowledge of HSE, GMP regulations and Biosafety standards.
- Leadership qualities.
- Ability to innovate and challenge current processes.
- Project Management skills / Experience
- Mammalian Cell Culture Experience.
- Ensure each department works at optimum efficiency.
- Investigate inefficiencies and problems while liaising with senior colleagues to instigate improvements.
- Departmental responsibility for collecting and collating and acting upon production related KPI.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with production colleagues.
- Participate fully in management of the site.
If this role is of interest please contact James Pearce at Experis or "click apply".