Our client, a multinational health care company requires an Application Support Analyst in Leeds for 3 months.
- The candidate will have a proven in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, versions 20007 - 2016 and an excellent working knowledge Microsoft Office 2010 - 2016/365.
- Windows 7+ technical support skills are preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with business users and IT Infrastructure teams and provide information, support and guidance about the project at a personal level and in group settings.
- An understanding of project management methodologies is an advantage.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Execute project processes
- Resolves business and technical problems to deliver to time, spend and quality and to ensure realization of business benefits
- Communicates project evolution and involves the various stakeholders
- Explains to business project requirements from a functional standpoint
- Provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Generates 'how to' migration documentation
- Updates project information site providing information to end users.
- Reports on progress of workstream
- Executes project data collection
- Executes data analysis to enable project sprints.
- Supports business users and responds to requests
- Manages team mailbox
MS Office 2010 - 2016, MS Sharepoint Server, MS Access
If you are interested in this role please apply online.