Job Title: Applications Support Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive & Benefits
About the role:
Experis has an exciting opportunity for an Applications Support Analyst to work within one of the Country's largest medical licencing organisations. The company itself is a not-for-profit public body within the medical industry. The company works to protect patient safety and improve medical education and practice across the UK. This is achieved by working with doctors, employers, educators and patients to achieve high standards of care.
This opportunity will provide a hybrid role, a large majority of the work will be remote with the addition of a minimum fortnightly working day at the Manchester offices. An ideal candidate will work as part of the Enterprise Systems (ES) Application support team to deliver application support services across the highly integrated ES software estate which comprises of applications built using Siebel, Oracle SOA, Agresso, Sitecore, .Net Core, Azure Idm, Oracle and SQL Server technologies.
- Monitoring the various systems, diagnosing and resolving problems with the application
- Handling support tickets escalated from front line support teams and providing feedback to both development and business teams to help drive continuous improvement
- Playing a key role in maintaining and improving ES applications
- Investigating, analysing and resolving issues within complex software applications and being capable of eliciting business requirements
- Providing excellent customer service, whilst ensuring your work is of the highest quality
What do I need for this Role?
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- The ability to own and manage the entire incident lifecycle
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Experience of working in an agile environment (preferred not necessary)
- The ability to work in a small team
- Experience in supporting website applications, API's, cloud-based services and backend CRM systems
- A proactive, growth mindset. The drive to constantly improve current systems
This is a permanent Monday-Friday role with a competitive base salary. The company offers employee's 25 days paid holiday, health care cover and a generous pension scheme.
If you believe that you are a good fit for this role, submit your CV now with a cover letter. We are more than happy to answer queries and help with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for an individual in this field of work who is ready to maximise their potential and reap the rewards that come with the role of Applications Support Analyst!