Our client, a large Insurance organisation has an exciting opportunity for an Applications Analyst to join their team based in Bristol for an initial 3 month contract.
- The role will be providing workplace support to the clients team
- Effective resolution of 3/4thline escalations of incidents and problems.
- Implementation at a regional level meets global standards
- Co-ordinate packaging, testing and installation of application packages
- Participate in application and infrastructure project work as required
- Participate in problem reviews and undertake problem determination where required
- Support the offshore and onshore application packaging team
- Provide 3rd line support for application packaging incidents
- Membership of the Workplace Technical Steering Board providing input on application related topics
- Provide estimates and analysis to projects
- Perform the Tech Lead role on projects with a requirement for Workplace Applications expertise
- Escalate issues where appropriate to vendors and monitor progress
- Ensure that knowledge is transferred within Workplace Delivery
- Perform software assessments for software not already in the client estate
- Senior Technical Applications Analyst with considerable experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, especially Win 7
- Knowledge and experience of applications in a thin client environment
- Knowledge and experience of the application packaging process
- Knowledge and experience of Appsense, App-V and SCCM
- Some knowledge of licensing and security would be useful
- Effective oral/written communication skills
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.