I'm currently recruiting for an Application Support Consultant (French Speaking) for my client based in Central London.
The role is an Application Support Analyst / Consultant, where you will be responsible for providing 2nd line application support for all European sites, based on a MS SQL Server platform.
* Carry out diagnostics of reported problems and document the results on help-desk system.
* Responding to all user queries & problems.
* Keeping users updated and informed on all logged problems.
* Troubleshooting reported problems on site and remotely using remote access tools such as Dameware
* Ensure IT systems, accounts and devices are available for new staff.
* Ad-hoc project work as specified by IT Management.
* Creating, deleting and disabling user accounts.
* Train Service Desk analysts on technical Incident management.
* Provide basic SQL DBA functions
* Provide data query writing support on request.
* Second line database maintenance and administration.
* Deploying minor configuration changes.
* Supporting and modifying system generated support documents.
In order to be successful in your application, it's important that you have the following:
* French Speaking - must be fluent in vernal and written.
* Understanding of SQL using MS SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008 and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
* Recent experience providing 2nd line support to internal and external customers.
* Good telephone manner with the ability to liaise with users in a professional way
* Ability to maintain a high standard of customer service at all times
* Team Player
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver against a number of priorities
* Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with both internal and external customers
* Good problem solving ability
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Ability to lead by example
* Ability to work under pressure
This is a great opportunity for a driven and hardworking individual who is looking for diversity and a company who can offer progression and development. They are an organisation who value their employees and offer a competitive annual salary plus additional benefits.
If you feel you meet all of the above requirements, please apply and follow up with a call.