Application Lifecycle Manager - Release - Environment - SQL - TFS - C# - Visual Studio
Our client, a leading Insurance Company is seeking an Application Lifecycle Manager with a solid background in Release and Environment Management. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Operational Support with strong Windows and SQL skills.
With a sound appreciation of the software development life cycle and a good understanding of software and hardware architectures in a Windows server based environment, you will have a background in:
- The management and deployment of major new software releases, software and functionality through various testing and live platforms.
- The creation and maintenance of environments, including monitoring systems to ensure application health.
- The management through to resolution of incidents and service requests for complex applications, providing support through the full systems development lifecycle.
- Working with cross-functional teams to resolve on-going technical issues.
- Acting as the source of technical expertise; producing and maintaining technical support guides, deployment instructions and relevant documentation
- Demonstrable experience of deploying releases and configuring environments across a varied range of technologies using a number of deployment methods e.g. Visual Studio, TFS, RM / Chef/Puppet.
- Experience of working with: Windows Server, .NET Framework/IIS, SQL Server, T-SQL, C#.net or VB.net
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting and/or DSC to improve deployment mechanisms
- Proven experience of working with a Version control System (ideally Team Foundation Server)
- App Dynamics
- Use of a Service Management tool (ideally ServiceNow)
- Experience of working in an eCommerce environment.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment