Application Analyst - Case and Content Management - EMC Documentum - Public Sector - London, Worthing, Newcastle, Telford - £37,088 - £52,387 (depending on skills and experience)
About Case Management
The Case Management team manages all aspects of our services that utilise PEGA and EMC Documentum technologies. These underpin our strategic services for work and content management, and are currently used by over 20,000 of HMRC's staff. The team will oversee and support an increase in these numbers, through the development of all new services in these areas.
These developments are fundamental to delivery of HMRC's organisational strategy and commitments to increase tax yield collected.
About the role
The Case Management team are seeking a Application Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the application aspects of multiple live services. Tasks include:
- Investigation and management of live incidents and problems. Provision of resolutions.
- Interaction/Interface with Solutions Delivery (project handover, Clone testing, etc.)
- Provision of Out Of Hours (On Call) cover on a rota basis
- Creation and maintenance of support documentation (LSMs, work instructions, etc.)
- Technical Advice/Support to other area including the customer
The post holder will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the application aspects of multiple live services based on EMC Documentum
- Involvement in live incidents escalated via other support teams. Co-ordination with New Projects to gain an understanding of Live Support Requirements
- Collection of ad hoc statistics
- Housekeeping on Live Service and Databases
- Enhancement suggestions through Change Proposals/CIPs and Trouble Tickets.
- Proven experience in the use of Documentum v7.1 is essential.
- Demonstrable client facing expertise, good negotiation skills, strong organisation skills and solid, proactive interpersonal skills at all levels, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate awareness of Incident, Problem, Risk and/or Change Management
- Proven experience of operating in an application support and development capacity
- A willingness to provide Out of Hours (On Call) cover on a rota basis, and to be security cleared to SC level
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- XCP 2.1 development
- Unix Solaris/Redhat Linux
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- Oracle Machines
- Ability to develop SQL queries
- Ability to shell script using Perl and/or Unix Shell Scripting
- Awareness of risk, change and problem management
- Knowledge and demonstrated application of ITIL
- Experience of delivering projects in an agile environment and experience of agile working methods
- Exposure to Pitney Bowes and/or Captiva Enterprise Content Management products
To be considered for the role please do apply with your latest CV, any questions do not hesitate to call Emily on 0161 924 3907.