Fancy working for a Media & Broadcasting Giant!? You'll be contracting for a household name on a 6 month contract based at their prestigious headquarters in West London. We're looking for an enthusiastic API Test Analyst to start as soon as possible! Apply NOW!
As an End to End Tester you will be a disciplined professional that displays technical aptitude and will possess a level of business acumen. You will work within the Content Discovery Department, testing End to End solutions that provide metadata and discovery services for our clients platform. The role will mainly focus on Functional testing but with the ability to help with Non Functional if required.
The right candidate will have a track record in:
- Testing large integrated systems with a high degree functional complexity.
- Testing services and APIs using XML, JSON
- Writing automated tests and test sequences against services and APIs
- Must have extensive Automation experience
- Should have experience of non-functional testing. Ideally tool experience of Soasta, Gatling Jmeter or Performance Centre (Load Runner).
- Being highly motivated and a capable team member.
- Establishing credibility with peers.
- Collaborating within a team to reach consensus about technical solutions, weighing up options clearly and concisely.
- Sharing knowledge and learning from peers.
- Being able to interact confidently with people from other disciplines and domains, in particular Product Sponsors, Product Owners, stakeholders, customers and users.
Experience in the following is required:
- Scrum, Extreme Programming or another agile approach.
- User-centric approaches.
- Automation testing skills including/similar to: Cucumber, Java, Selenium etc
- GIT and Subversion.
- Performance testing tools
- Basic Unix / Linux skills.
Please only apply to this role if you have all the required skills! If this is a good match to your skill-set, please apply ASAP and call Hollie Doyle on 0161 924 3652 to double check I've received your CV.