Android Developer - Media/Broadcasting Company
Would you working a contract in Oslo, Norway?
3 month contract
We are looking for two motivated Android developers who will work together with our mobile team in the development of mobile apps. Our clients wants developers who are good to work across disciplines and who can demonstrate relevant experience in app development for Android. Developer to work as part of the mobile team and interact with the other teams within the organisation.
Technical requirements and specifications
- Android patterns and APIs
- Experience with Material design and recommendations for interface and navigation
- Experience in developing Android apps for phones and tablets for API levels 16 and higher (Android 4.1 to 7.0).
- Knowledge of RxAndroid, Retrofit, Dagger, Picasso, Butter Knife, greenDAO and Espresso.
- Knowledge of developing for Android TV, Android Wear and Chromecast is a plus.
- Unit testing
- Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Experience with back-end development in Java and framework Drop Wizard or Spring Boot is a plus.
- Must communicate well, have easy to collaborate across disciplines and adapt to our processes
- Must contribute academically and socially in the team and have a great interest in technology.
- Previous experience working within media or broadcasting companies will be beneficial.
Our client offers:
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
If you are interested in discussing the role further please contact Francesca Keen, on 01179309771 or email