Android Developer, SDK, Java, UX UI Designers, Scrum, RESTful APIs, Object Oriented design, Play Store
Fancy working for a Media & Broadcasting Giant!? You'll be contracting for a household name on a 3 month initial contract based at their prestigious offices in Leeds. We're looking for an experience Android Developer to start as soon as possible! Apply NOW!
Your key responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features in new and existing Android applications
- Maintaining existing Android applications
- Create prototypes of new technologies across Android devices.
- Manage the Android play store account and take responsibility for application submissions
- Creating and maintaining code and project related artefacts to the standards required
- Solid Android development experience with Java, android studio and the android SDK
- Broad experience of developing user interfaces, working with UX/UI designers, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- A working understanding of agile delivery methodologies, such as Scrum and XP the principles of managing development processes with an interest in agile development practices eg. XP, Scrum
- Experience with unit testing Android applications
- Sound understanding of design and implementation patterns relevant to Android development and a solid understanding of the theory and practice of Object Oriented design and development
- Experience working with http based RESTful APIs (familiarity with REST desirable)
- At least one application in the Play Store
- Ability to work effectively alone or as part of a team
- Familiarity with iOS Android and iOS Android development is desirable but not essential
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Please only apply to this role if you have all the required skills! If this is a good match to your skill-set, please apply ASAP and call Hollie Doyle on 0161 924 3652 to double check I've received your CV.