HRTS Analyst - £20k-25k - West London (approx. 20mins from Paddington or Reading)
The successful applicant will be part of the Travelport HR Information Systems team. This role will suit a graduate or professional that will have touched on Business Analysis during their career/education, who has strong analysis and problem solving skills. The role is centred on the Oracle HR System so knowledge of this technology would be great but experience in other HR systems is also acceptable (Excel is fine, anything else is a massive plus). Some basic knowledge of other HR related systems such as Performance and MyLearning applications advantageous so that this person can build on their current knowledge and be trained on how to support such systems. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an HR background or someone wanting to obtain functional knowledge into HR applications and analytics.
The successful candidate will support the HR Information Systems Functional team by providing first line support to Oracle HR End Users under supervision. Activities will include:
Communicating with HR Systems End Users to support with day-to-day queries
- Assisting with the development of process documentation and training materials. Train HR team members on HR systems and processes as needed
- May work independently on standard projects which require no critical time-lines and under moderate supervision for more complex assignments.
- Assisting with Oracle Applications standard configuration, working independently on standard tasks while asking for guidance for more complex activities. Participate with system testing as needed
- Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Constantly review and update all documentation to assist with the improvement of existing processes
- Assist with end-user training of system functionality as well as other Project related work as needed
- Support with recurring and adhoc reporting
- Responsible for monitoring batch processes and taking corrective action as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Training, Education:
- The right person must have excellent communication skills with an ability to interact at all levels
- Previous experience working within the Human Resources Department and had at least 1 years exposure with working with HR Systems and hands-on standard functional experience with the HRMS applications. Ideally, the candidate must have some exposure in one or more of the following Oracle areas:
- Core HRMS
- Compensation Workbench
- Database Reporting tools
- Employee and Manager Self Service
- OTL (Oracle Time and Labour)
- Employee and Manager Self Service
- My Time Off
- Org Publisher
- Cornerstone on Demand
- Brassring Applicant Tracking System
- Works on complex issues with team members where guidance is provided to analysis data or queries. Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Good end-user knowledge of HR information systems and practices, database elements and some exposure of report writing skills.
- Experience in performing system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Experience conducting end user training.
- Ability to create standard and complex ad-hoc reports.
- Good analysis skills, with business knowledge in Oracle application modules or another HR Database
- Skilled at knowledge sharing of functional and technical information with other team members.
- Ability to work as part of a team, yet work independently on less complex problems. Must be a team player with a strong desire to continue learning and expanding their knowledge in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to grasp business concepts and setup applications accordingly
- Ability to multi-task, exercise sound judgement and prioritise conflicting demands of time with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
The organisation is constantly changing. Global HR projects require both an acceptance of change, unplanned workload, and the ability to be flexible enough to deal with global as well as local requirements.
This role is perfect for someone early in their career, who is keen to develop further in HR or IT. Please apply direct or email with your CV to be considered. I look forward to your application!!