An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Ground Radio Technician (Aviation) to join a leading FTSE 100 organisation based at Colerne Airfield in Wiltshire to provide technical support and repair of all Ground Radio Communication and Navigational Aids on the LAFT2 contract.
Candidate duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Carry out scheduled maintenance on the Ground Radio Commuication
- Initiate and progress Depth 'C' maintenance third line support
- Carry out maintenance of minor electrical equipment
- Support Air Traffic Control tower and maintain electrical and electronic equipment
- Carry out P.A.T
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of Airfield communications and navigational aids maintenance
- Qualifications; TQA: Q-AF-MM/B or equivalent. TQA: Q-AF-CSCT or equivalent. TQA: Q-AF-CMC or equivalent. QA: Q-AF-DRDFA or equivalent
- Familiar with MOD documentation
- Flexible approach to work
- Electronic or Electrical experience
- Customer focused
- Technically competent
- Flexible approach
- Able to work individually and in a small, highly motivated team
What's on offer?
- Excellent training
- Flexible benefits package
- FTSE 100 company, largest supplier of support services to MoD
Please Note: Working on a Wednesday - Sunday shift pattern.
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727