A new opportunity has arisen for an Aircraft Technician to join a leading FTSE 100 organisation based at RAF Benson, South Oxfordshire, supporting the delivery of the LAFT2 contract.
- Carry out flight line and aircraft engineering tasks on company aircraft/equipment in support of the LAFT2 Fleet of Grob 115E aircraft, IAW current EASA Part M and Part 145 approvals.
- Complete all aircraft and equipment maintenance documentation in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures
- Provide support to other LAFT sites as required, as well as being available for longer term detachments if required in support of detached Camps
- Comply with all relevant Health, Safety and Environment regulations and exercise a Duty of Care promoting a positive approach towards workplace health and safety
- Promote best practice, report bad practice and non-compliance and take preventative action to ensure continual improvement in the organisation
Successful candidate requirements;
- Recognised Aircraft Apprenticeship, Military experience or NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Experience in an aircraft engineering environment
- Driving Licence
- IT skills
- Customer focused
- Flexible approach
What's on offer?
- Flexible benefits package
- Training Opportunity to advabce to Aircraft Inspector or LAE
- Part of a FTSE 100 Organisation
- Pension scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well established and growing organisation!
* Please Note: Wednesday - Sunday Working Week.
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment