Agile Test Analyst, Cucumber, Jbehave, Java, Selenium, Test Analyst, Software Testing, Software Test, Credit Card, Debit Card, IDE, Appium, WebDriver, BDD, Bamboo, Jenkins, Banking, Peterborough.
As part of the QA team, you will be responsible for assuring overall quality of releases coming from the functional development teams and ensuring that testing covers the whole end to end solution. The role will involve working to strict deadlines within an Agile development environment. Reporting to the QA Test Lead, you will be expected to escalate any issues in a clear and concise way.
- Preparing test plans and test scripts
- Testing of multiple websites
- Testing of back office Finance systems
- Automated regression testing
- Building Strategies with the Management team including those for Test Automation
- Management of test logs and test transactions
- Liaising with multiple functional departments to perform testing duties
- Defect management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good Experience in previous testing environment using industry best practices
- Excellent problem solving and planning skills
- Previous experience in Payments or Card Services industry
- Experience of using Cucumber/JBehave.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to be able to understand Risk and Issues and be able to plan mitigations around them
- Ability to take a structured, methodical, disciplined approach to procedures
- Strong logical/analytical skills
- Self-management and driven to accomplish the job
- Agile TDD working experience
- Experience of using Eclipse or other Java IDEs
- Strong automation testing skills using Java, experience of building automated test frameworks from scratch
- Good understanding with test tools, such as Appium, Selenium / WebDriver, BDD frameworks
- Experience of continuously deploying and scheduling tests using Bamboo/Jenkins.