£15,000 - £18,000 PER YEAR
Administrator required by a large Forensics organisation to assist in the analysis of human biological samples. The purpose of the analysis is to investigate if any samples have traces of drugs and alcohol.
The role is focused on administrative support for the scientific teams which includes responsibilities such as dealing with customer calls, emails, data input, organising and filling. Attention to details and being table to work in extremely accurate manner is essential.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Ability to follow strict procedures and protocol.
- Strong administrative background.
- Good IT skills.
- Ideally a minimum typing speed of 50 word per minimum.
- Attention to detail.
- Great communicator.
- Some moderate lifting may occasionally be required.
- Security clearance.
- To open deliveries with samples of human Urine, human oral fluid and occasionally other bodily fluids. (Laboratory protective clothing is provided and will be worn at all times)
- To ensure all seals are checked and intact.
- Attention to detail to ensure all specimen numbers of samples and papers match every time.
- Entering data in to a sample management system.
If you are interested in applying for the role please contact James Pearce at Experis or Click apply.