Administration Payroll Manager
FTSE 100 Global Organisation - Up to £40,000 + Benefits - 6 Month FTC
A rapidly expanding FTSE 100 organisation are looking to take on an Administration Payroll Manager to join their Shared Services Centre within the Skills and Learning Division.
You will be responsible for providing leadership to the administration team and demonstrating excellent customer service for managers across the business. Ultimately, you will be instrumental in moving the HR Admin department forward in a constantly changing environment.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows
- Providing a stabilising influence to ensure workload is executed efficiently and against KPIs.
- Working with the existing team leader, assess the team structure, job roles and status of the team performance against established team terms of reference and KPIs
- Producing an improvement plan and coach and support the team leader to successfully implement and deliver the plan.
- Gap analysis and action plan against team terms of reference
- Assessment of current processes against deliverables and KPIs with improvement actions
- Shared service and Customer service mindset assessment and improvement actions
- Assessment of individuals against job roles and development opportunities
- Identification of processes to integrate new business areas seamless into the workload
- Assessment of compliance against all relevant internal and external controls and procedures, including compliance with all audit points
- Assessment of the impact of the implementation of success factors and actions to ensure successful rollout
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of KPIs to measure performance
- Demonstrable experience in managing change within a service oriented environment
- Creates a culture of high performance and actively manages under performance
- Highly motivated with the drive to improve working practices & procedures
- Professional in all communication demonstrating required behavioural standards at all times
If you feel that you can demonstrate the necessary commercial experience as detailed above and would like to work for an established FTSE 100 organisation then I would like to hear from you.
Please apply on line or send your CV to Aaron Wallace on