Our Client is looking for an Administration Analyst to join their team in Blackpool on an initial 3 month contract
This role has two main areas of responsibility; analytic support and administrative support.
80% of the job role is focused on data analysis; conducting secondary / desk research, extracting, analysing and presenting data (eg products/ process data)
In addition to routine administrative support, the Administration Analyst will support the Business Planning process and provide administrative support. Administration support would be ~20% of the job role.
Provide analytical support
- Conduct secondary / desk market research and compile summary reports
- Extract data from internal and external databases in order to compile and analyse monthly sales and marketing reports
- Provide daily reports
- Check internal and external data to ensure data accuracy and quality
Provide administrative support:
- Raising purchase requisition request forms and tracking budgets
- To fulfill this role you will need the following qualities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with good numeracy skills
- Good IT skills particularly Excel; with a keen interest to develop these and other skills further
- High levels of accuracy with a good attention to detail
- A confident organiser able to prioritise a variety of projects, from different team members, in an orderly and timely manner
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain good personal relationships with both internal and external customers
- A team player, who likes working in a dynamic environment
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.