1 Year Contract (Possibility to extend)
Dublin City Centre
A large multi-national are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team based in Dublin City Centre. This is a negotiable hourly rate rolling contact. It would suit a proven and organised individual who is happiest being busy, dealing with people and multitasking on a daily basis in a busy but friendly team environment.
We are looking for an organised and experienced Administrator to work closely with the senior team members. It is a busy and varied role supporting staff with processing expenses, approvals, managing communications within the team and distributing where appropriate. Working closely with Finance/HR/Comms team and the other Business Units to build working relationships and ensure GM & Director are kept up to date.
Key Tasks include:
- Chairs weekly Site Meetings/actions and follow-up,
- Co-ordinate/drive/Organise diaries/emails/meetings.
- Lead Development Forums, etc.
- Point of contact and management coordination.
- Facilitating/Project Managing Internal Events On Site and organise & Project Manage any External Events that visit the Dublin site and ensure a smooth running of these events
- Working closely with logistics, set up and the external teams who are facilitating these meetings, also working with the relevant manager's on-site to ensure staff participation.
- Overseeing Site & Facilities Operation.
- Brand Management, promoting Cisco Dublin both internally and externally.
- Acts as CSR rep for Cisco - Working Closely with the Community team here in Dublin on the different fund-raising projects and growing the awareness of the "Giving Back" programme to the staff.
Also part of the Social Committee to encourage staff participation and encourage staff engagement.
Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have full working rights in Ireland i.e. (a current Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be eligible to work in Ireland) to be considered for this role.