Ad Trafficker / Ad Operations Specialist
6 to 12 Months (Potential to go permanent for the right candidate)
The Ad Trafficker will play an important role within both the Ad Ops & the broader Commercial teams. The incumbent will take primary responsibility for the successful trafficking and optimisation of all advertising campaigns on across display, tablet, & mobile inventory using the DFP. The Ad Trafficker will pro-actively manage campaigns booked by the EMEA Sales team - Direct Response, Branding or Tactical whether sold directly, or programmatically ensuring all booked campaigns not just deliver in volume terms, but also exceed client expectations in terms of overall performance.
The Ad Trafficker will work very closely and regularly interact with the Sales & Programmatic teams and through them with all customers, be they agencies and clients direct. The Ad Trafficker will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date forecasts of inventory availability, as well as providing ad hoc and regular reporting and recommendations on site, campaign and ad performance, sell-through and yield.
The Ad Trafficker will work in close collaboration with the Programmatic, and act as his/her interface with DFP, to ensure that client Media programmatic revenues continue to grow across PMP, Guaranteed Direct and Open Exchange
Trafficking & optimising campaigns
- Campaign planning and successful delivery management
- Sourcing and reviewing of creative and or ad tags prior to campaign go-live
- Day-to-day analysis and pro-active management of advertising yield
- Analysis of live, ongoing campaigns to ensure best performance by site, section, segment, by creative, and other campaign variables.
- Review and use of all relevant software tools and data analytics to enable campaign optimisation
- Provide 'technical expertise,' and assistance, as required to sales team, agency or client explaining campaign progress and addressing any blocking issues
- Offer pro-active consultative ideas to the Sales team for pitching new business, improving campaign performance and maintaining client relationships
- Provide information regarding availability of inventory and alternatives to the use of that inventory
- Provide reports on regular and adhoc basis to EMEA sales team
- Act as the trafficking interface for all programmatic buys/trading
Personal Skills & Attributes
- Desire to learn and develop new skills and grow with the team
- Ability to communicate well with clients both internal and external.
- 'Can do' attitude
- Good with detail and accuracy of reporting
- Experience of trafficking campaigns using mobile, desktop and tablet
- Experience of Ad Yield management & optimisation
- Good understanding and experience of programmatic advertising - platforms, vendors and processes
- Worked within an on-line sales and/or Ad Ops environment
- Good understanding of advertising - formats and vendors
- Basic understanding of on-line sales metrics
- Knowledge of rich media suppliers, e.g. Teads, DFP, Operative, Moat, IAS
- Strong, intuitive analytical skills a must
- Computer literate
Please submit your CV in the first instance.