An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist (Procure to Pay) to join a large Pharmaceutical business in Surrey on a 6 month contract.
This is a process focused role that will involve managing and supervising the function.
You should ideally be immediately available or on a maximum of 2 week's notice.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist (Procure to Pay) your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing accounts payable processes and influencing stakeholders
- Liaising with senior members of staff and the offshore accounts payable function on processes, queries and issues
To be considered for this position you will have the following experience/skills:
- Understanding of accounts payable processes
- Experience dealing with senior members of staff and engaging stakeholders
- Experience in a procure-to-pay function liaising with offshore members of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills