Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk required to work for a large engineering organisation based in Cheltenham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and ever expanding organisation and to progress your career within accounts payable and general transactional finance.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, responsibilities will include:
- Processing a large volume of accounts payable invoices
- Processing employee expense claims and supplier statement reconciliations
- Generating required payment runs for approval
- Liaising with suppliers in a professional and personable manner
- Resolving queries or discrepancies
To be considered for this Accounts Payable Clerk position you should have the following experience/skills:
- Strong background in processing a large volume of accounts payable invoices
- Liaison with suppliers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excel skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a very large firm; broadening your experience within transactional finance.
£18,000 - £20,000 + benefits
Purchase Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Assistant, AP