Do you want to be an integral part of one the UK's leading apprenticeship academies? Work at a state of the art training facility with an established, successful and award winning organisation? If so, read on!
A brand new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Academic Electrical Engineer to join a FTSE 100 organisation based in Coventry as an Academic Instructor, and working on a long established contract with Network Rail.
This will be supporting the delivery of professional training of NVQ and/or BTEC programmes and promoting their values across the academy structure.
* Principally deliver academic electrical engineering studies to Academy Apprentices (18 years +)
* Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
* Demonstrate and support good practice through innovative teaching and learning strategies
Qualifications & Requirements
The key requirement for the individual will be to have a high level of Subject Matter knowledge within electrical engineering, where you can transfer this to an educational environment. There will be extensive development, training and support provided in order to build on existing skills with a view to becoming a fully-fledged Academic Instructor.
* SME Electrical Engineering background
* Competent with delivering programmes in the engineering sector (Level 3)
* Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication abilities
* Can demonstrate collaborative working with colleagues and others within and outside the organisation
* Previous instruction experience desirable, however this is not essential, as training will be provided for the right individual
What's on offer?
* Competitive package including package
* Brand New State of the Art Training Facility
* Onsite Parking
* Excellent Training and Progression Opportunities
* To be part of an Academy who is nationally recognised in outstanding performance
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading Apprenticeship Academy within the Rail sector, where there is a companywide desire to instruct, guide and deliver subject matter expertise at the highest level.
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727.