3rd Line Systems Engineer - Birmingham - £35,000 per annum
Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012, Active Directory, Telephony, Infrastructure, LAN/WAN, Network Security, Cisco Network, Firewalls, WM Ware.
Our client, an established UK based FMCG organisation urgently requires a focused, enthusiastic and professional IT Network Support Analyst based at their HQ in Birmingham.
You'll be responsible for the efficient operations of all IT services, providing third line support on all IT services and assisting with the implementation of high quality IT services.
* Experience in provision of IT support is essential, taking the lead in one of the key IT focus areas of End User Compute, Security, Networks, Servers and Storage.
* Experience of providing third level support in at least two areas of IT (End User Compute, Security, Networks, Servers and Storage) is essential
* Exposure to the various areas of IT, with a good understanding of the IT solutions available within the market place desirable
* Good understanding of IT Systems delivering solutions within multi-site, highly resilient, multi technology infrastructure.
* Able to communicate at all levels with an excellent customer facing manner
* Experience within an IT service management environment desirable
* Design and configuration, systems capacity, performance and availability and security for both internal and external systems and networks.
* ITIL v3 and Prince2 foundation level qualifications desirable
* Regular travel to other sites within the business and occasional travel to suppliers will be required
* Educated to degree level within an IT related discipline
* Microsoft Windows 7
* 3rdLine Windows Desktop & Server Support
* Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
* Active Directory
* Network Troubleshooting
* Cisco Network - CCNA
* Routers & Switches
* WM Ware
You will join a leading company that is experiencing growth, has a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive starting salary and receive training as part of your personal development plan.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and ambitious professional to join a successful organisation where hard-work is rewarded.
If this is potentially of interest, please apply. Alternatively contact Denise for more information.