This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Dundee's most aspirational businesses. As a senior engineer, you will be deployed to clients throughout Tayside and Fife, completing server installations and cloud migrations among other tasks.
It is clear that this company pride themselves on client service and they place huge emphasis on continuing to grow their team with highly skilled professionals who share the same ethos as the business.
From a technical perspective, cloud is a huge focus and it is imperative that you have experience of Office 365 migrations. Other technical experience required includes:
- Extensive Microsoft OS support experience, including Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Experience configuring, migrating and administering Microsoft Office 365
- Windows Server implantation and administration skills and experience (2008/2012/2012 R2)
- A good understanding of VoIP, IP networking, TCP/IP and connectivity, including configuration of switches, routers and firewalls
- Good understanding of storage and virtualisation
- Proven technical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Genuine understanding of Active Directory and configuring group policies
- Experience with Antivirus applications.
- Experience with backup applications, onsite and cloud based
As part of your employment, you will be entitled to a company vehicle, laptop and phone with the promise of gaining certifications.
To be considered for this position, apply directly or contact Ben Whiting of Experis on 0131 558 4800.