My MSP client is looking to grow it's Engineer base and has 2 great opportunities - Interviews taking place this week so apply ASAP-
Experienced 3rd line engineer required for a highly successful Managed Service Provider based in Wiltshire. We are seeking a technically strong, highly motivated individual to join the busy Service Desk team. You will be providing 3rd line support both remotely and at client offices, ensuring Service Levels are maintained, the ticketing system is fully up to date with all progress and the client's expectations have been met.
- Provide 3rd line support through assigned work and escalation from the 1st / 2nd line team.
- Investigate and resolve helpdesk incidents assigned to you with speedy fixes ensuring the ticketing system is fully updated.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to colleagues where needed.
- Provide onsite planned work and emergency support to our customers
- Implement infrastructure upgrades for our customers.
- Confident and proficient in dealing with IT issues
- Microsoft MCSA Server or MCSE Server (Essential)
- CCNA, ITIL , VCP certifications (Desirable)
- Security clearance (highly desirable)
- Flexible approach to occasional stays away from home when needed
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience working in a 3rd line position
- Knowledge of working for a Managed Service Provider (desirable)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong Networking skills, including configuration and support
- Thorough knowledge of technology including and not limited to Microsoft Server 2003 - 2012, Microsoft Exchange 2007 - 2010, Office 365, VMware, Firewalls, strong networking skills, high level desktop support skills.
It is essential that the candidate holds a full clean UK driving licence. The candidate must also be willing to go through Security Clearance (SC) and be prepared to be included in a 24/7 shift rota in the future.