My Clackmannanshire based client are currently seeking a new Second Line Support professional to join their small internal department. You will become a key member of the team, having responsibility for maintenance of all systems and seeking ways to improve the end user experience.
What will the role involve?
- Maintaining and troubleshooting system and network issues on a daily basis
- System health checks to ensure the smooth running of the wider environment
- Analysing faults and seeking resolution on common service issues
- Responsible for Setting up, Migrating and Maintaining VMWare ESXi 5.5 virtual servers
- Use of Active Directory to create and manage user accounts
- Administration of policies and procedures through use of group policy
- Responsible for supporting a number of software applications
What experience do I need?
You will have 2+ years experience of working in a similar environment with demonstrable knowledge in the following areas:
- Server 2008/2012 support and administration
- Windows 7-10 support
- Experience of backup technologies
- An understanding of Network principles
Advantageous knowledge includes:
- Office 365
- Firewall maintenance
- SCCM and SCOM
What's in it for me?
A highly competitive salary with company benefits inclusive of pension and 25+ days holiday. The chance for long term progression is strong, with track record of promoting from within.
To be considered for this position, please apply directly or contact Ben Whiting of Experis on 0131 558 4800.