2nd Line Application Support Engineer - MCSA - O365 - SQL
My client a leading technology provider to the Education Sector is seeking a 2nd Line Application Support Engineer to join their team in Bellshill.
The successful candidate will be required to provide 1st & 2nd line telephone, email and online based technical support to customers with issues and queries surrounding a range of Cloud based products including many variations of the clients bespoke cloud based solutions + O365.
- Managing a queue of support calls prioritising and escalating effectively.
- Liaising directly with customers and be required to close calls within stated service level agreements.
- Working with colleagues to ensure that all telephony and call handling targets are met successfully.
- Logging support calls on behalf of customers.
- 1st/ 2nd Line Telephony support
- General networking knowledge on platforms such as: Microsoft Server 2008/2012 and Microsoft Exchange
- SQL scripting experience
- Database administration
- Good Customer Service experience
- Experience supporting other Cloud based or server hosted applications would be highly advantageous
Please note candidates must be willing to undergo a Basic Disclosure Scotland check before the contract commences