1st and 2nd Line Support, Betting, Gaming, Apple Mac, Microsoft Windows, Windows Server, 1000 Users
Fancy working for a Betting & Gaming Giant!? You'll be contracting for a household name on a 3 month contract based at their prestigious offices in Leeds. We're looking for a 1st / 2nd Line Support (Windows/Mac) to start as soon as possible. You will also have the opportunity to eventually work here on a permanent basis. Apply NOW!
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise IT Services Engineer; with corporate experience of a mixed MS Windows and Apple Mac estate. You will provide operational service to the business to ensure maximum levels of user support and system availability. You would be required to still take calls throughout the day and assist the 1st line Service Desk team members if required but a large part of your role would be principally the robust and efficient delivery of desktop services at a variety of physical locations whilst supporting the back office infrastructure behind the desktop estate. If you have ITIL qualifications this will really help or if you currently work in an organisation that has an ITIL framework so you know the basic principles. An understanding of Apple hardware in the enterprise would be a great benefit.
A broad skill set is required across both Windows and Apple Mac technologies, on the desktop and in back office infrastructure. Server infrastructure and experience of common infrastructure applications to both platforms is essential.
- Undertake requirements capture for work projects as detailed by the Enterprise IT Services Manager.
- Produce practical designs and solutions for Back Office infrastructure in line with business demands and future growth working with internal and external 3rd parties.
- Working across the desktop and back office platforms, ensuring industry best practice is applied with regard to IT security.
- Desktop platform support of Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1, Mac OS v10.09 & v10.10
- Back office platform support including Windows server 2012 R2 O/S, with standard administration and configuration responsibilities with server roles such as Fileshare, Print, DFS, DC, DNS, DHCP and application systems, such as MS Lync, Disk Encryption, Antivirus and backup solutions experience of application packaging and software deployment and imaging systems is desirable.
- Logging of calls into the company service management tool, received via the phone, email and web services.
- Resolving 1st & 2nd line desktop, printer, server, application and telecoms issues over the telephone and in person.
Key Characteristics and Experience
- Desktop platform support of Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1, Mac OS v10.09 & 10.10
- Deployment, packaging and group policy management of Microsoft Office 2010/2013 for Windows/Mac
- Back office platform support including Windows server 2012 R2 O/S, with standard administration and configuration responsibilities with server roles such as Fileshare, Print, DFS, DC, DNS, DHCP and desirable experience in application systems, such as MS Lync, Disk Encryption, Antivirus, Backup solutions, Data Loss Prevention, Application packaging and software deployment and Imaging systems.
- Microsoft SCCM experience would be a distinct advantage
- Mailbox Admin (Office 365 Administration)
- Mobile Technologies, IOS & Android
Please only apply to this role if you have all the required skills! If this is a good match to your skill-set, please apply ASAP and call Hollie Doyle on 0161 924 3652 to double check I've received your CV.