(Senior) Medical Advisor - General Medicines
Salary: up to £78,000 + 20% bonus, company car/car allowance, benefits package (private medical and dental cover, pension scheme, 25 days AL, etc.)
(Senior) Medical Advisor - this exciting opportunity has just become available with a global leading pharmaceutical company with excellent reputation in the industry.
You will provide medical contribution to the commercial success of the General Medicines Division, with a particular focus on Thrombosis and Epilepsy.
- Represent the Company in order to promote its interests within the medical peer group.
- Provide the business unit with medical opinion in order to develop marketing plans and commercialise these optimally.
- Lead the brand/therapeutic group clinical programme to meet the business, regulatory and ethical requirements of the business unit.
- Provide the Market Access team with medical opinion in order to develop partnership opportunities and optimal HTA submissions.
- Approve and certify, where appropriate, promotional, training and scientific materials, within the constraints imposed by current legal and ethical standards and according to the guidelines set by the Head of Promotional Affairs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Regulatory guidelines, ABPI/IPHA Code of Practice and standard operating procedures and ensure adherence in all areas as appropriate.
- Provide medical opinion to Regulatory Affairs so that regulatory strategies can be developed.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- UK registered medical practitioner or qualified to register in the UK
- Higher medical qualification preferable
- Significant post-registration general clinical experience
- Industry experience will be an advantage, but is not a must
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines, ABPI Code of Practice and standard operating procedures desirable
- Knowledge of the principles of clinical trial design, management, analysis and reporting, including GCP desirable
- Knowledge of the structure and management of the NHS desirable
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Tanya Georgieva at your earliest convenience.