(Senior) Brand Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Salary: up to £73,000 + 20% bonus, car allowance, full benefits package (private medical and dental cover, pension scheme, 25 days AL, etc.)
(Senior) Brand Manager - this fantastic opportunity has just become available with a global leading pharmaceutical company with excellent reputation in the industry. You will be working within an exciting therapy area and a new product launch, and play a strategic role in a brand new Business Unit build.
Using all relevant analysis tools and sources of data, you will be driving brand performance through the management of the brand operational plan and ensuring the successful delivery of key projects defined by the plan, on time, in full and within budget. You will also play a key role in contributing to the brand strategic plan, meeting customer needs through a customer-centric approach and working in cross-functional teams to ensure that brand objectives for sales and profitability are met.
- Contribute to the creation of a country-specific Marketing strategy in line with Regional strategy ; support Integrated Action Plan definition & implementation
- Coordinate communication actions with Public Affairs & Advocacy and Sales Representatives, develop networks to facilitate information sharing and gathering
- Design and create innovative promotion materials in collaboration with agencies and prepare documents for their approval
- Prepare sales reporting and maintain sales forecasts
- Build a deep market knowledge of products through collection and analysis of information related to products and environment gathered with panels, market studies, modeling, internal data
- Organise Marketing plan operational actions with Public Affairs & Advocacy and other Brand Leaders (e.g. congresses)
- Contribute to ad-hoc UK & Ireland or Regional Marketing projects
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Substantial and sustainable sales/marketing/commercial/market research experience that should include working on a diverse brand mix (experience of new and mature), product launch experience, market analytical and forecasting ability, flair for KOL management
- Degree qualified in a business or scientific discipline and / or a professional marketing qualification (CIM or similar)
- Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment.
- Strong strategic marketing, analytical and planning skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Tanya Georgieva for further details.