.Net Developer - WPF/WCF
3 Month initial contract
We are primarily looking for a good .Net developer with expertise with WPF, WCF, MVVM and TDD. Please see below for the essential skills:
The role will involve working closely with the client's solutions architecture team, therefore any experience of solutions architecture and a demonstrable ability to bring fresh ideas and techniques to this kind of team will be a distinct advantage.
· Extensive WPF experience (3years+)
· Solid understanding of WCF (3years+)
· Strong MVVM knowledge. (3 years+)
· Solid experience of TDD. (3 years+)
· Highly skilled .Net Developer (C#)
· Must be fluent in .Net C# 3.5 / 4.0 or above
· Must have exposure with WPF using object oriented techniques
· Must have exposure to Design Patterns such as MVP and MVVM
· Full understanding of Dependency injection and Test Driven Design is essential.
· XML experience would be beneficial
· Any exposure to the PRISM framework would be advantageous
· It is very important that you understand the principles behind loosely coupled architectures and are able to cut code quickly in this type of environment.
· Any experience of solutions architecture will be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in this role please submit your Cv to be considered or for more information call Sophie on 0161 924 3651