.Net Developer, Azure PAAS, SAAS, IAAS, App Services, Service Bus, SQL Azure, Azure storage
Fancy working for a large Online Retail Company!? You'll be contracting for one of the worlds largest and leading IT consultancies on a 3 month contract based in Camden, London. We're looking for a .Net Developers with strong Azure PAAS experience. This is starting as soon as possible so apply NOW!
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH AZURE PAAS
- Responsibility for the technical implementation of high quality, enterprise-grade software solutions based largely (but not exclusively) on the Microsoft Technology stack.
- Maintain a high level of clean, readable and scalable software code that is built with TDD & Agile in mind.
- Work closely with the Solution Architect to ensure that the designs are practical, workable and deliverable.
- Excellent development skills covering .NET 3.5/4, Web API, SQL
- Hands on experience in Azure PaaS covering App Services, Service Bus, SQL Azure, Azure storage
- Strong understanding of Software Design patterns, development methodologies & Frameworks (TDD, BDD, Testing)
- Excellent knowledge of Distributed message system design/development
- Inversion of Control/Dependency Injection knowledge
- Visual Studio & TFS
- Proven experience of working on high performing quality software systems
- Commercial Agile & XP experience
- Strong stakeholder management across multiple teams i.e. Business Analysis, Product & UI
- Knowledge of non-functional requirements, QA and continuous improvement
- Dedication to delivering high quality well tested software
- Nice to have: Octopus Deploy, Team City & DevOps
Please only apply to this role if you have all the required skills! If this is a good match to your skill-set, please apply ASAP and call Hollie Doyle on 0161 924 3652 to double check I've received your CV.