.Net Developer, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, WCF, SQL Server, WEB API
Fancy working for a large Online Retail Company!? You'll be contracting for one of the worlds largest and leading IT consultancies on a 3 month contract based in Camden, London. We're looking for a .Net Developers to start as soon as possible so apply NOW!
No flexibility with Rate. Maximum Rate: £339 per day
- Lead the development team on multiple projects
- Provide the relevant development tools to the developers on the team
- Mentor the developers on the development team
- Support the Project Manager with estimations relating to deliverables
- Ensure code is documented where applicable or required
- Ensure code is reviewed and its quality is high
- Responsible for meeting both functional and non-functional requirements
- Lead the deployments to each environment within the development lifecycle
- Co-ordinate Release Management
- Line and task management for a team of internal & external development resources
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- The wider Microsoft stack including ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, WCF, SQL Server, WEB API
- Exposure to Cloud
- Modern software development methodologies/principles such as SOLID, Test Driven Development, Agile and Kanban.
- Excellent communication skills with both a technical and non-technical audience
- Knowledge and understanding of both functional and non-functional requirements
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques such as User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, and planning poker
- TFS / VSTS experience
Please only apply to this role if you have all the required skills! If this is a good match to your skill-set, please apply ASAP and call Hollie Doyle on 0161 924 3652 to double check I've received your CV.