If you wish to feedback to us or for any reason you are unhappy with the service provided by Experis, please contact our Quality & Feedback Department. Your feedback can be submitted by one of two methods;
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information;
- Full name
- Preferred method of contact and contact details
- Your relationship to Experis i.e. Contractor, Client, Applicant
- Full description of the issue that you wish to resolve
- Any information that you have had with Experis regarding this issue and dates
A member of the Quality & Feedback Department will then contact you the same working day or if submitted after 5pm the followng working day.
Alternatively you can phone the Quality & Feedback Department directly on +44 (0) 203 122 0492.
- You send us your feedback
- We contact you the same working day to give you your reference number
- We will investigate your submission
- We will have a resolution for you within 5 working days. If the circumstance requires a more in-depth investigation and cannot be cleared within 5 working days we will contact you to notify of this and discuss resolution timescales.