A Leading Insurance Provider requires a Workflow Developer based in Tunbridge Wells for an initial 6 month contract.
- Proven knowledge and experience of implementing large scale Client Server enterprise wide ECM/BPM/Workflow systems.
- Proven knowledge and experience of designing, building and implementing Opentext Process 360 solutions
- Object orientated analysis and design
- Business process analysis and design
- Writing SQL queries/stored procedures
- Web Service design and build knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience of designing, building and implementing Opentext Manager View solutions
- Client Server system performance troubleshooting knowledge and experience
- Design and build of solutions using character recognition technology (OCR/ICR)
- Design and build of MI solutions based on OLAP
- Mobile and Social technologies
- Systems Integration using and Enterprise Service Bus
System Knowledge/Specialist Areas:
Full software development lifecycle experience.
- Opentext BPM - Process 360 version 10.2 or greater and Manager View version 2.1 or higher
- Microsoft .NET 3.5 or higher
- Workflow/Business Process Management
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008+
Please send CVs in the first instance