WEB / MOBILE CHANNEL MANAGER - central London - £65000 plus 15% Bonus, Life, Pension, 25 days
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a high profile client, based in central London. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organisation and make a huge impact.
The successful Web Channel Manager will maintain and develop the company's website and on line platforms ensuring efficiency, optimisation, usability and an engaging customer journey that promotes the brand and drives people to action. You will also act as the website guardian internally and externally.
- Extensive expertise and skills in leading web operations/delivery in a customer facing organisation
- Experience of delivering user experiences via mobile technology
- Proven skills in effectively working with product development teams to design, conduct user experience and technical solutions testing during design and development projects, ensuring web products are 'fit for purpose'
- Demonstrable skills in maintaining and developing content and have a solid understanding of technical builds of websites and mobile technologies
- Proven skills in web development and enhancements
- Good working knowledge of information architecture and the necessary elements of online customer journey mapping.
- Knowledge of Agile development and project management
- Proven capability in web-based QA, web testing for new products / enhancements, reviewing and providing technical assurance for functional and technical documentation during web projects e.g. technical documentation produced by external agencies
- Full understanding of web development processes and good web design usability practices
- Strong capabilities in relation to web based analytics and ability to build real time and trend/benchmarking analytics into all web based capabilities and specific interventions.
- Being a key contributor to the on-line strategy and annual operational plans.
- Executing the on-line strategy by ensuring meaningful customer journey's through digital channels.
- Ensuring that the website design reflects the brand and ensures all tools, design activity and templates meet comprehensive usability testing / standards.
- Documenting and owning the creative design style guides, developing templates / style sheets / navigation for the intranet and internet sites.
- Ensuring the web architecture, supporting technologies and content structure is fit for purpose for engaging customer journeys.
- Working closely with the proposition and product teams and other digital team members to advise on design, user experience and technical solutions during design and development projects, ensuring web products are 'fit for purpose', future proof and in line with the overall digital strategy and plan.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND YOU ARE VERY INTERESTED IN THIS EXCELLENT PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CV AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE