User Acceptance Tester
£26-28k (12 month fixed term contract)
My Client is looking to add a UAT Tester to their Business Process and Design team in Glasgow City Centre to support future chnage programmes.
The required skills and experience for this role are as follows -
- Graduate Calibre, or relevant commercial experience
- Minimum of 6 months UAT experience
- Ability to independently schedule UAT task
- Strong analysis and evaluation skills
- Able to review both business and technical documentation
- Good PC literacy, with strong familiarity with MS Office and related applications such as MS Visio and MS Projects
- Excellent communication skills enanbling successful applicant to build strong relationships with staff at all levels
- Previous process mapping / design / analysis experience
- Previous use of modelling tools such as Casewise, MS Visio or similar would be beneficial but not essential for this post
If you feel that you have the necessary attributes about and would be interested in perfoming a key task in ensuring change programmes are effectively run and communicated to end users then this role may be for you.
Please send your CV to Kevin Marshall at or contact me on 0131 558 4809 for further information and full job specification for the above role. Closing date for this post is 22nd June 2012.