Technical Business Analyst - West London
Our Broadcasting client is currently seeking a Business Analyst to undertake an initial three month rolling contract based in West London.
Our Client is currently seeking passionate and effective individuals with a proven track record of delivery to fulfil the role of a Technical Business Analyst. The individual must be self-organizing and will build on a culture of success as part of innovative, world leading, and award winning department.
As a Business Analyst, You will join a scrum/project team of highly skilled and technical individuals that deploy and manage leading edge technologies to provide IPTV & Mobile applications that put our client first for online content, customer service and sales.
As a Technical Business Analyst you'll be you'll be drawing on your past work experience and knowledge to drive high quality infrastructure and product development. You must have experienced in, and follow best practice in, Agile and analytical methods.
- Support the Programme Manager, Scrum Master, and technical & business delivery teams in the overall project deliverables, specifically project, technical & business documentation
- Capture business and technical requirements that can be articulated to technical and business teams including developers, testers, and business stakeholders using appropriate analytical & modelling tools
- Support the team in conducting technological assessment, system assessment, research support, and specialized engineering services.
- Facilitate workshops, meetings and showcases to capture requirements, define process and scope
- Liaise and collaborate with technical & business delivery teams outside of the department and external third parties where required
- Manage stakeholder expectations and collaborate with Product Owners, and Technical & Business Stakeholders.
- Be a source of technical & business information and direction for the team
- Identify and analyse risk, issues and impact dependencies for escalation to the Programme Manger & Scrum Masters
- Continuously challenge the ways of working to ensure continuous improvement within the team
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge and experience of a wide range of technical & business analytical & modelling tools
- Knowledge and experience of:
- Agile / Scrum driven technical projects
- Infrastructure projects
- Software development methods e.g. OO, XP, UML
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Collaborating with a highly skilled self-organizing and cross-functional team to deliver high-quality, high-value product to users
- University degree or equivalent industry experience
- Agile Certification
In the first instance please send you CV to Abigail.Long @experis.co.uk, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted directly.
Position: Technical Business Analyst
Contract length: Three months
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £360/d Ltd