Our client, a leading Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing company are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Architect for a 10 month contract with flexible locations across the UK.
- Development of Infrastructure Designs from Technical Solution Architecture (TSA) Documents created by the Solutions Architecture Teams - requires close liaison with the solution architect
- Review, from an infrastructure perspective, the feasibility of the design in the TSA
- Creation of infrastructure work packages (forms) for the engineering teams in the build factory to implement the design
- Input into Work Orders around the Architecture effort
- Fulfil Lead Infrastructure Architect role on project engagements - management of any technical issues with the engineering teams
- Production of the solution building blocks to drive through the creation and management of the technical standards.
- Broad knowledge of infrastructure components
- HP Blade Systems
- Windows 2008 R2
- Storage (HP EVAs)
- Network (LAN, WAN, Load Balancing)
- Clustering & HA Solutions (Windows & Linux)
- Creation of infrastructure architecture documentation
- TOGAF certification & Archimate
This role requires candidates to hold a valid BC Security Clearance, or be willing to undergo the process due to the nature of the project.
Suitable candidates should submit the CV in the first instance.