Deployment Leader / Trainer required by a leading Healthcare solution provider in Hatfield. You will have experience of deploying IT Systems and have been involved in project management. You will be a strong communicator and be able to motivate and influence internal staff. As Deployment Leader you will be responsible for the Siebel application in the region for the Sales organisation.
The contract is working within a large Global organisation and will involve an initial training period before starting in the role.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Learn Siebel Himalaya application
- Participate in test and release
- Coordinate and manage UAT with selected sales users from the Region
- Prepare and where needed clean data for the region for initial data loads
- Perform all system Admin tasks
- Join TTT 'Train The Trainer' sessions
- Plan deployment for the Region
- Set up all training classes
- Take the lead in delivering training for the region to entire sales team.
- Provide Functional support post-deployment
- Coordinate region feedback and functionality improvements.
- Attend all International program, reviews
- Act as central point for communication from central team to the region
- Business or engineering school (Desirable)
- 2 to 5 years experience in IT systems deployment roles
- Project Management experience in global environments
- Excellent relationship skills
- Ability to articulate & build convincing arguments for internal staff
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good business knowledge and understanding.
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
- Fluent English
- High work standard and quality
- Reliable, responsive, attentive to detail
- Action and results oriented
For more information please apply with your CV through this website or alternatively call Stef Walters on 0117 930 9738