Our client, a leading oil and gas company, is currently looking for a Service Delivery SME for a 6 month contract based in Uxbridge.
As the Service SME (FICO) you will be responsible for providing business context and coordinating Business & Systems Support Services and business interaction with respect to the operational support of one or more SAP applications within Business & Systems Support Services. This role reports directly to the Service Delivery Manager.
Key accoutnabilities will include however are not limited to:
* Coordinate B&SS and business interaction for the effective operation of all service management processes, particularly incident and problem management and request fulfilment.
* Act as the central referral point for functional queries from the central process teams where specialist input is required.
* Assist in the identification and communication of service risks, including service continuity, availability and capacity risks, communicating and helping the business to understand these risks as well as helping the SDM's and B&SS process teams understand and properly assess/mitigate them.
* Advise central team of any compliance issues based upon application knowledge, and pass to process manager for action
* Participates in monitoring and reporting compliance against corporate policies and Sarbanes Oxley provisions providing data to the central team e.g. release management and security and risk processes
* Extensive experience in deploying/supporting Finance/controlling modules
* Must be able to demonstrate strong track record for delivering change and positive outcomes within a multi country environment including UK, US and KL
* Must have a track record of successfully transitioning in new applications into a global cooperation IS structure
* Must have a strong track record of performing applications support functions in a global SAP environment, i.e. where SAP is the enterprise application.
* Ability to create excellent working relationships with the Business system support teams, and across the company and key suppliers
* Awareness of business and IT and Services strategies
* Excellent influencing capabilities
* Strong process skills
* Must have practical ITIL experience
* Degree level or Masters qualification ITIL Foundation qualification
* Recognised IT Expert with experience of working in Oil Company or major corporation with complex IT environments
* ITIL qualification to intermediate or Expert level
* Certification in SAP financial modules (FICO PS AA)