SAS Analyst / Developer required for a contract based in Leeds, for a large financial services client.
Undertake the development of key risk solutions through a full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) utilizing SAS. Ensure that all solutions are fully automated when implemented into the Risk SAS Data Warehouse for the production team to run.
Candidates require the following experience:
- § SAS Programming
- § Fully understand Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), are seen as SME, and proactively suggests improvements.
- § Can write complex efficient queries
- § Ability to produce dynamic report given any spec.
- § Creation and amendment of complex applications and solutions.
Experience in the following is desirable:
- §TivoliWorkflow Scheduler - can construct Jobs and Schedules.
- SQL Programming
- § Understanding of data transfer mechanisms (e.g. Connect:Direct, DTU etc)
- § SAS Warehouse SME.
- Teradata SQL experience
- § Can create, read and understand ERD's.
- § Complex formulas, VBA (e.g. Macros)
- § Fully understand the concept of OLAP cubes. Can build new cubes within models and utilise the excel add-in function.
Please send your CV in the first instance