My client, a highly efficient and successful energy provider are currently recruiting . The organisation strives to maintain a high service quality, across individual solutions and strategic programmes across several subsidiaries within the business. Working with power generation, renewable power, retail power to 6.5 million customers and investing in the future for new power plants and energy solutions.
My client requires a highly experienced and dynamic SAP Programme Manager based in Leeds to join an exciting programme set to change industry standards and help the organisation continue to be the best in the market.
I am looking for experienced candidates to Manage a portfolio of projects or programme of work and related activities to ensure programme outcomes and business benefits are realised and ensure programme is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality objectives.
To help in the compilation of business cases in conjunction with the Business Sponsor and Business Change, ensuring that the desired outcomes of the Programme are correctly and completely specified. To be responsible for the timely production, sign-off and implementation of all Programme deliverables. To be responsible for governance of the programme and its constituent projects.
Experience and Knowledge
- Demonstrable knowledge of all programme and project related processes
- Demonstrable knowledge of different Project and Programme Management methodologies and lifecycles
- Knowledge ,experience and accreditation in project and programme methodology(s) ideally Prince 2 and Managing Successful Programmes
- Financial awareness and knowledge of business drivers
- Full development life cycle knowledge
- Wide business knowledge
- Knowledge of best practice in managing 3rd party suppliers
- Strong knowledge of utilities industry and smart metering solutions
- Knowledge of related applications (workforce management and metering)
- Significant large-scale systems development or infrastructure projects and programme delivery experience in a customer-facing environment
- Significant industry experience
- Solid experience delivering SAP projects (ISU/CRM)
- Team leadership and management experience at Senior level
- Managed teams in similar environment of more that 50 people
- Managed budgets in excess £5m
If you are looking to excel with a rewarding organisation, with industry leading and breakthrough projects, my client is the company to work for. Candidates must be able to demonstrate working experience and knowledge of the above to be considered for this role.