Role & Responsibility:-
Provide technical direction and leadership to design and implement enterprise BI, Analytics and performance management solutions in a complex enterprise environment;
Responsible for data architecture and data integration with data model, data sourcing/mapping, data flow and master data management within the implemented solution set;
Responsible for providing thought leadership for Enterprise BI Setup, BI Competency Center setup etc.
Should have exposure of working with multiple business units within client organization and secure their consensus on Enterprise BI roadmap.
Conduct project planning and work estimates with Programmanager;
- SAP BusinessObjects Architect with 8-10 Yrs of experience. Extensive experience with SAP Business Objects Product Suite
- Good exposure to SAP BW data model design and implementation
- BEx Query Design experience
- Design and development of BusinessObjects Semantic Layer (Universe/BICS) for SAP Landscape
- Experience with WebIntelligence
- BusinessObjects Administration using CMC
- XCelsius design experience with database Integration using LiveOffice, QAAWS and other connectivity options
- Oversee Design and development of Reports and Dashboards
- Capacity Planning and Server Sizing for BusinessObjects Environment
- Design and implementation of BusinessObjects Security Model
- Migration from legacy BO version to BO XI 3.1/4.0 Version
- Awareness about BusinessObjects 4.0
Functional Abilities: -
- Should have exposure in Banking Domain. At least 2-3 project experience in Retail/Investment/Commercial Banking
- Analyze customers' business requirements and objectives
- Detailed design of customer-specific development, that maps to requirement documents
- Preparing and running workshops with subject matter experts and Project Management, including preparation of formal presentations, for instance to define business processes KPI's or agree functional design for implementations
- Develop necessary Requirement Specifications to meet customer requirements and objectives
- Develop methodologies, templates and services to offer value added solutions to customers.
- Design & Architecture based on Application requirements and system landscape.
- Analyze and define requirements for customer-specific development needs or integration requirements.
- Define customer roles for conducting one-to-one interviews for requirement gathering purposes
- Review Dimensional model and oversee development activities
- Develop Test Plan along with the help of Customer SME members
- Prepare Integration Test Plans, oversee integration testing
- Design & Architecture documentation
Mandatory skills: Experience with BusinessObjects XI 3.1, Universe Design, Web Intelligence & XCelsius
Desirable Skills: Working in Onsite-Offshore Model, BusinessObjects SDK Experience and exposure to Crystal Reports
Soft skills: Good client facing and communication skills, mentoring experience