An exciting opportunity for a Quality control inspector has arisen with our client in Aberdeen, a world leading Oil and Gas company.
· To inspect build components to ensure they are completed as per the build instructions and the Inspection and test plan.
· To be familiar with dimensional measurements and measuring tools.
· To carry out PMI operations as required.
· To carry out boroscope tasks as required.
· To monitor and audit build documents.
· The support the QC training and development plan
· To work as part of a small team within a busy QC department
· In areas where applicants lack product knowledge or tools skills training will be provided.
· Knowledge of QC operations preferably in the oil and gas sector.
· An ability to use measuring tools and be able to read technical drawings