I have an exclusive opportunity for a Pricing Implementation Lead to work with a central government organisation on an initial 6 month contract. The Pricing Implementation Lead will be a key member of the Pricing Team in the Transition Programme within the organisation. The successful individual will support the implementation of policy developed by the pricing team.
Key aspects of the role:
- Take the lead in the development of the pricing function will operate in the short to medium-term
- Work the Build Team on behalf of the Pricing Team to advise on the requirements for delivering an efficient and effective pricing function which matches the short to medium term requirements and the aspiration set out in pricing strategy and implementation documents
- Work with external consultants charged with the design and subsequent implementation of the organisation interim and end-state pricing function
- Significant experience of leading work on the development of operating models
- Significant experience of business/information analysis and/or process improvement
- Experience of working with requirements analysis and process mapping of ("as is" and "to be" processes) professionals
- Experience of working with ICT professionals to advise on requirements
- Some experience of programme / project management techniques (project plans, risk and issues logs, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to conduct analysis to support reports and recommendations
We are looking to move quickly on this opportunity so please send your CV with full contact details to Tom Robinson at Experis.